Saturday, August 27, 2011

Pinterest... La La La Love


If you haven't heard of pinterest yet... it's time to hear about it. It's basically a place to "pin" the stuff you love so you can look at it later. Is it for you? Well, here's what I think.

Join if you:
*Bookmark a lot of blog posts to go back to later. With pinterest, when you see that recipe, or craft idea, or the kitchen redo you want to remember, or whatever, you just click on the little "Pin It" on your toolbar, choose the picture that will help you remember it, put a little caption there, and voila! It's saved.

*Have ever cut pictures from magazines and saved them so you would have all of your "inspiration" right there when you're ready for your next project. This is like that, but virtual. Less messy. More fun. :)

*Like to see what inspires others, and browse tons of good ideas, beautiful photos, hairstyles, recipes, etc. etc. etc.

*Wish you could remember that youtube tutorial you loved, or that song that you have to play over and over again... you can pin those too.


Don't even look at it if you:
*Like to sleep at night.
*Need to spend less time at the computer.

You have to get an invite, so if you need one, send me your email address, and I'll invite you... or ask a friend who you know is on pinterest already to send you one.

And... happy pinning! :)

12 comments:

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

I am addicted. So much so, that I am thinking of giving up fb to balance out a bit.;)

The Greaves Family said...

I would love an invite! tfdeals@hotmail.com
Thanks!

Rachel Holloway said...

ah dang....I've avoided this at all cost because everyone said it was SOOOO addicting. But heck, I do all those things you mentioned anyway--so perhaps it's best if I just jump on the bandwagon! :)
invite me?? pretty please?

Amy said...

Sweet, i am sending youmy email, for an invite.... That is awesome. Love your description.... Can't wait to start pinning..... It's like a virtual bulletin board.

Sue@CountryPleasures said...

I've been hooked for months, I love it!! Will have to look you up there!

~Christine~ said...

Would love an invite. Thanks.
cb2ut@yahoo.com

Darin & Corrie Stromberg said...

Thank you so much for this! This is the first time I have heard of it. I do this all the time, I am so glad I can get it more organized! My email is corrie_dalton@yahoo.com

crafty lass said...

That sounds like a great way to highlight things I'd like to make or cook! lafemm2b@yahoo.com
thanks steph

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! I would love an invite as well.
hadlercr@gmail.com
Thanks!

Bowlicious said...

I would love an invite!
ashalon.goodrich@gmail.com

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Invite me too, please and thanks!
hockeyfan87@shaw.ca

Anonymous said...

How do we find you if we're already on Pinterest?